Jan 14, 2009 | Comments 2
For those looking to ditch their extra luggage to venture out for a London layover, here is a quick guide to the Left Luggage facilities in both Heathrow and Gatwick airports:
Heathrow Left Luggage is available in each terminal:
- Terminal 1 Mezzanine Floor, 6am-11pm
- Terminal 2 departures near Lufthansa, 6am-11pm
- Terminal 3 arrivals area, 5:30am-11:30pm
- Terminal 4 arrivals area, 6am-11pm
Rates are £6 per item per 24 hours, or less depending on the time. You can contact the Excess Baggage Company at +44 (0)20 8745 4599 with any additional questions.
London Gatwick Left Luggage is available in both the North and South Terminals:
- North Terminal departures near British Airways, 6am-10pm
- South Terminal arrivals, open 24 hours
Rates are £5.50 per item, per day. You can visit the Excess Baggage Company’s North Terminal desk, open from 6am-10pm daily or, for the South Terminal, the 24hr desk located in arrivals, or call: 01293 502013 (North Terminal) or 01293 502014 (South Terminal) with any additional questions.
Filed Under: airport • England • Europe • Heathrow • layover • London • luggage • UK • United Kingdom