DLife.com posted some great tips on flying with diabetes:
* Ask for an aisle seat if you will use the restroom for insulin injections.
* Get your ticket and seat early to prevent bumping.
* If traveling alone, tell the flight attendant you have diabetes.
* Keep your diabetes medicines with you, don’t store them in an overhead bin.
* Don’t inject air into the insulin bottle before drawing up your dose. The air is pressurized.
For additional diabetes traveling tips including “What To Pack” and “Planning Ahead,” you can read the entire article here.